We are in a crisis now as the unity of our cultural values is dividing almost daily. As the Church seeks to address social issues in a godly way, we need wisdom in knowing the right questions to ask and how to avoid the obvious traps of political correctness and party alliances. How do we properly engage the nations without getting trapped in their secular view of reality? The solution lies in the balance of our roles as kings and priests. In this crisis, our priestly roles as mediators in the culture must increase, and our kingly role as influencers of righteous laws and just social systems must increase as well. This 12 part audio series from the Transforum 2019 focuses on God’s exciting future for us as believers, as the Church, and as the unexpected solution to the world struggling around us.
1. Keynote Session #1 by Dennis Peacocke: Kings & Priests in This Prophetic Moment
2. GoBusiness Workshop by Ken Negvesky: God’s Laws of Stewardship & Growth
3. GoLife Workshop by Faith Negvesky: Discipleship: Spiritual Reproduction
4. Keynote Session #2a by Dennis Peacocke: The Battle for Human Freedom
5. Keynote Session #2b by Doug Stringer: Repairers of the Breach (Part 1)
6. GoBusiness & GoLife Joint Workshop by Katherine Gallagher: Principles of Transformation
7. GoBusiness & GoLife Joint Workshop by Dennis Peacocke: Re-examing the Resource Deployment of the Ekklesia
8. Keynote Session #3 by Apostle Terrell Murphy: A Remnant People
9. GoBusiness Workshop by Ron Coverson: The Four Basic Business Skills
10. GoLife Workshop by Bruce Billington: Jurisdictions
11. Keynote Session #4 by Adam Peacocke: Repairers of the Breach (Part 2)
12. Keynote Session #5 by Dennis Peacocke: Where Do We Go From Here?
13. Keynote Session #6 by Apostle Terrell Murphy: The Apostolic Spirit