Your cart is currently empty!
Savoring Your Sunset Years – Transformation Group Materials
The Savoring Your Sunset Years book, written by Dennis Peacocke’s mother, Iris Peacocke, is intended to help seniors make the most of their latter years with numerous activities that aid in personal reflection and the passing on of life experiences. The book aims to cultivate a self-conscious awareness of one’s life journey that can be shared in meaningful ways with the next generation while fostering an awareness of preparing for eternity.
This listing is for the Savoring Your Sunset Years Transformation Group Materials, a set of supplementary resources that facilitate discussion and exploration of the book’s themes in a group setting.
The Transformation Group Materials Set Includes:
- 1 Savoring Your Sunset Years Book (additional copies for participants can be purchased HERE)
- 1 Savoring Your Sunset Years Workbook
- 1 Leader’s Guide: Facilitation instruction for a 12-week group study including weekly discussion questions and evaluation sheets
- Leader’s Guide CD Audio Series: 6-part series of teachings featuring Dennis Peacocke and his mother, Iris Peacocke
- Supplemental materials on a USB drive for a 12-week study: Includes activity guides, illustration & chart handouts, discussion generators, craft projects, postcards, and sheet music
The digital download version of this set is available for purchase HERE.