We are called to produce lasting fruit, and anything that lasts requires careful planning. How can leaders learn how to plan and how to build up people, churches, and ministries from a long-range perspective? Seminary certainly didn’t teach us! A must for spiritual builders, this series is something many of us wish we’d heard decades ago.
- What is Strategic Thinking & Why Does God Think Strategically?
- How To Evaluate Resources for Effective Ministry, Parts 1 & 2
- General Resource Management Principles
- Three Phases of Ministry Building, Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Why Most Ministries Never Go Beyond One Generation
- Why Your View of History & Society Largely Determines the Success & Scope of Your Ministry
8-part audio series with notes by Dennis Peacocke