Your cart is currently empty!
Doing Business God’s Way Hardcover Book
Doing Business God’s Way (formerly Almighty & Sons). In this book, Dennis Peacocke provides the twelve principles upon which businesses should be built. Learn the difference between riches and wealth, leadership and management, as well as God’s view of money and private property. This book is must reading for any Christian business professional.
Hardcover, 173 pages. Chapters Include:
1. God is Building a Family Business
2. Maturity Comes by Stewarding Property
3. Generational Wealth and the Family Unit
4. Our God Loves to Work
5. The Product of the Family Business is Service
6. What Money Reveals about People
7. Risk, Self-Respect, and Redemptive Struggle
8. Exposing the Cruelty of the Economics of Blame
9. Justice and Equality Are Not the Same
10. Godly Government Produces Peace and Productivity
11. The Essential Threefold Cords that Will Lead to Your Success
12. A Call to True Radicals