These materials provide everything needed to lead a small group through Dennis Peacocke’s book Doing Business God’s Way.
Doing Business God’s Way is an in-depth study of how God builds and manages His resources so that we can begin to build and manage the same way. It reveals amazing insights into God’s heart for work and rest; the difference between wealth and riches; and the importance of leadership and management. It provides eleven master principles upon which businesses should be built and lays a tremendous framework for personal and social problem solving according to biblical principles.
Includes a copy of the leader’s guide, student workbook, the book Doing Business God’s Way, and a DVD of 13 exclusive short chapter videos that include chapter summaries and supplemental materials. Preview the video here (Additional student workbooks are available a la carte in the pull down menu.
In this book, Dennis provides eleven master principles upon which businesses should be built. Learn the difference between riches and wealth, leadership and management, as well as God’s view of money and private property.
1. God is Building a Family Business
2. Maturity Comes by Stewarding Property
3. Generational Wealth and the Family Unit
4. Our God Loves to Work
5. The Product of the Family Business is Service
6. What Money Reveals about People
7. Risk, Self-Respect, and Redemptive Struggle
8. Exposing the Cruelty of the Economics of Blame
9. Justice and Equality Are Not the Same
10. Godly Government Produces Peace and Productivity
11. The Essential Threefold Cords that Will Lead to Your Success
12. A Call to True Radicals