Your cart is currently empty!
On the Destiny of Nations Paperback Book
Dennis Peacocke’s latest book: On the Destiny of Nations: Resolving Our Economic Crisis. Dennis provides an informed Christian challenge to absurd economic policies, left-right political games, and a frequently irrelevant church while providing practical, principle based solutions. This is a book about defining moments and severe challenges that demand pain and reveal character. Ultimately, it is about partnering with God to bring redemption to people and the social systems of their nations.
Paperback, 185 pages | Chapters Include:
- The Current Crisis and the Search for a Values-Based Economic Order
- On the Challenges of Secularism and Religious Dualism
- The Twilight of Freedom in the West
- Economics, Centralization, and the Question of Lifestyle
- On the Power of Human Choice and Economics
- On the Economic Power of Generational Momentum
- On Connecting Capital Creation with Employment Incentives
- On the Instruments of Exchange: Trust, Limits, and Money
- Public Policy, Community Development, and the Spiritual Power of the Ecclessia